SEO - Search Engine Optimization
What is SEO?
It is a set of techniques, the main objective of which is to promote a site or a URL in search engines, by allowing it to appear on the first pages of Google.
Indeed, according to a study published on the Advanced Web Ranking site on the impacts of SEO, 30% of Internet users click on the first link of their search, 15% on the second link, and 10% on the third.
In summary, 55% of all Internet users are interested in the first three results of a Google search, hence the importance of being part of it.
- Why every business needs SEO and how SEO can boost ROI.
- How SEO can benefit your business: 3 main areas.
- The fundamentals of how search engines function.
- What is PageRank and its place in today’s SEO.
- White-hat vs. Black-hat SEO.
- Google’s most significant and latest algorithm changes.
- How to rank #1 on Google.
- The 4-step SEO process.