CCNA - Cisco Certified Network Associate
What is CCNA?
The Cisco CCNA certification, which stands for Cisco Certified Network Associate, refers to a wide range of technical specializations that Cisco offers the IT world.
Cisco certifications were held by 16 percent of all IT professionals in 2019, according to Global Knowledge, with CCNA Routing and Switching being the most commonly held Cisco certification.
- Identify the components of a computer network and describe their basic characteristics
- Understand the OSI Reference Model
- Describe LANs and the role of switches within LANs
- Describe Ethernet as the network access layer of TCP/IP and describe the operation of switches
- Describe the TCP/IP Internet layer, IPv4 addressing scheme, and subnetting
- Describe IPv6 main features and addresses
- Describe the TCP/IP Transport layer and Application layer
- CASE STUDY